Monday, May 14, 2007

Video!!!

Rob was out mowing the yard this afternoon and the UPS truck pulled up....it was a video of Samuel!! We have watched it about 10 times thus far.

It was taken on April 20th- he was ten weeks old then.

He is unbelieveably cute (moms can say that right?). He is moving his arms around and cooing. His eyes are big and following everything. One of my favorite parts is when they have him on his tummy- he does a great job holding his head up. He holds it up for a while and then boom- it quickly drops and he smashes his face. (ok, smashes might be a little dramatic). I said "oww...that looks like that hurt". But he quickly lifts it right back up- I don't think it phased him. I think we may have to work on me not worrying too much that he is going to get hurt. I suppose that comes after a few months of discovering he's not as breakable as I might think.

And another favorite part is when he sneezes- about four times in a row. The social worker responds, "salud", now I know what to say when he sneezes.

It came on VHS, if we can, we will record it to a DVD and put part of it here for you to see.

Hooray for videos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting a videeo of my grandson. I can just see the smiles on your faces as you watched the video. Love mamu