Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy 3 Month Birthday!!

Today Samuel is 3 months old.

I wonder what he is doing today?
How many hours does he sleep at night?
What are his naps like during the day?
How is he eating?

I try to envision him at 3 months- I read a lot of what babies are doing at 3 months old.
I look at our pictures where you can tell he has been waving his arms and kicking his legs and crying. I want to be with each step of his development.
Our friends Heather and Jonas gave us a set of booklets, one for each month. I read them cover to cover. My dear friend Julie had her son Nate just 4 days before Samuel was born....and I ask her in Massachusetts what is he doing now?

All of that helps. It moves Samuel from a still photograph to a three month old baby I can almost touch and feel in my arms.

Happy Birthday Samuel!!
We can't wait for the day to hear you cry because you are hungry and to worry because your ear aches and to be amazed when you roll over and fall in love when you giggle.

Love
Mom and Dad

No comments: