Monday, May 21, 2007

MOPS Talk

Hello
I am touched that a woman (Jen) from our church community asked if I would speak at her MOPS group Tues morning. I'll be sharing my journey into motherhood and who God has been in that.

I read this morning in a psalm, "O give thanks to the Lord, call on his name, make known his deeds among the people." And felt God saying that is what you need to do, make my deeds in your "long winding road to Samuel" known in this MOPS group.

So if you think of it, please pray that will be true.

love
melanie

1 comment:

Kathleen D. said...

I'm excited to hear how your talk went. You are such a great speaker and share your journey in a way that really touches people. You've been a 'hearts on' mom for so long and I'm so excited for your upcoming 'hands on' mom journey. :-D