Tuesday, October 21, 2008

South Carolina

As you may notice, I am working my way through the last few months.
In June we took a fun family trip to South Carolina to visit Rob's family.
Samuel loved the ocean and playing in the sand...so much so that a later trip to the pool was met with indignation.


(For those who don't know, Rob's parents live in SC as well as his "little" brother Ted, his wife Karen and their three beautiful kids. Not sure why I chose to say little, as I know Ted is taller, but I always smile when I hear Rob call him his little brother.)






















Looking at the water with Mamu




Papa, DaDa and Samuel





I love the above picture of the cousins





And this one of Ted and Karen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We look good. Just kidding. That is a great picture of the cousins. Kaitlyn and Brennan are always asking when we are going to Seattle to see Samuel. They love their cousin. Ethan must be learning where you all live because he said Seattle to me yesterday looking at your blog. It was really cute the way he tried to say the word.