Monday, October 27, 2008

Slipper in the Frig

Before I was a mom, I never....
  1. found a stuffed animal in the dishwasher
  2. heard my cell phone ring deep inside the toy bin
  3. discovered my long lost keys in the high chair
  4. felt a monkey in my shoe
  5. spotted string cheese stuck in through the hole in the drawer of Samuel's dresser
  6. found clean clothes stuffed in the diaper genie
  7. grabbed a giraffe magnet while searching the drawer for a measuring spoon
  8. pulled out a block that was blocking my printer from printing
  9. saw raisins lined up on the stairs like ants marching
  10. found my slipper chilling in the refrigerator

(and that's just my top ten:)

Melanie

5 comments:

elnellis said...

ha! what a creative little man. i'm so glad you've had all those experiences...
and if i ever have a band, i think the name "slipper in the frig" would be great!

Anonymous said...

How does he think of these things? What fun little treasure hunts he leaves for you. When our little one comes I'll be sure to put the knitting supplies far out of reach... wouldn't want to find a double pointed needle anywhere you weren't expecting it!

Anonymous said...

I think number 10 is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Sue said

Melanie, have you found your camera yet?
It is probably in one of those places. I hope not the diaper genie!!!

Rob, Melanie and Samuel said...

nelli- they are fun experiences to smile about..and i like it as a band name

kathleen- yes, you have some time, but your knitting accessaries could be dangerous

karen- the slipper just happened last week and was the spark to remember all the others. i think it must have happened when i was unloading groceries...

sue- nope, no camera yet. i am now worried about the diaper genie as it's home:)

melanie