Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camera Found- here is the last picture taken

Hello

As many of you know, our camera has been missing for a while.
Today I went on a serious hunt for it's location, and it was in......


the diaper bag.


Now I am sure I checked there several times. Today I emptied it's entire contents and there it was, along with some other unmentionable items, that I think were at one time food.


Funny it was with me every day as I am seldom without my diaper bag!!


I was interested in seeing the last picture taken. Here it is- it was from a date night Rob and I had on Sept 18th. Ruthie watched Samuel and we had dinner at the Melting Pot- yum.

Here is Rob post new glasses and pre new haircut.
(oh and I suppose me pre covering my gray:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee, you found it. I'm glad Samuel waswn't the culprit. Great last picture, you both look terrific
love sue

Connie said...

Bags are funny the way that they can hide even huge things in the crevices at the bottom. I've lost quite a few things that way and I don't even have a toddler to distract me.

Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Anonymous said...

hooray! Glad you found the camera! Now you can take new pictures to post. There will be new pictures right? :-)