Thursday, August 2, 2007

Updates

Yes it is true that I did not post once the whole month of July.
Partially because I was gone from 7/11 to 7/31 and partially because I didn't have much new news, but always have thoughts of things to post.

(I'll have to post later about the Riley Family reunion- my mom is one of 13 children and they are always so much fun. We also attended the second annual golf tournament in memory of my dad. This year the funds went to Ukraine missions.)

Ok- onto the updates!!

We found out that our case was resubmitted to PGN with our PA on 7/5!! That is good news. We hadn't heard anything so we were concerned and thinking that we were still waiting for our case to be resubmitted- so it was wonderful to hear we were already in for four weeks!

We are praying to hear that we are out of PGN by the end of the month (or sooner would be just fine with us!)

No comments: