Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oh and one more thing!!

We received Samuel's 5 month medical and I don't think I ever posted that:
  • Doctors visit on 7/2/07 (4 months 25 days)
  • Weight 14 lbs
  • Height 62 cm or 24.4 inches
  • Head Circum 42 cm or 16.5 inches
  • "sits with support and holds head up"
  • "verbalizes syllables"
  • "throws his hands up requesting to be picked up"

I can't wait until we are bringing him to his doctors appointments. Just the other day I was thinking I would start researching peditricians...Many of you know what a process that can be for me!! I love researching, just not making the final decision. (Remember one of Rob's favorite stories of this is when I announced during our wedding planning that I had narrowed our wedding invitations down to my 9 favorites! He asked "How many did you start with?")

For now I am so grateful that he is being taken such good care of- with monthly doctors visits and being loved by the four women in the house!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie--thanks for the update, we can't wait to meet our new grandson

mamu and papa

Anonymous said...

Melanie-
Thank-you for all the updates! =)

One question...
what are the two measurements of
62cm and 42cm?
just curious

Blessings,
Brooke

Rob said...

Oops I forgot to post that!! 62cm is his length and 42cm is head circumference.
I'll edit and add that to the post.