Thursday, September 20, 2007

DNA

Not too much news to report.
We did have a charge on our credit card last Thurs (9/13) from a lab.
I believe this means they would have received Samuels DNA sample. Not sure how long it takes to process...I have heard about a week. So I'm thinking that the lab (in the US) will be sending back the results to the US Embassy in Guatemala. And then the Embassy will notify us (our Pink slip).
My guess is that our Pink slip will come the beginning of next week...so my current estimate is that our appt will be 10/3, 10/4, 10/8, 10/9 or 10/10. (they don't typically have appts on Fridays)
Just wanted to keep you all updated!!
melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am wishing that the week of 10-1-2007 is the week. Look out Sammuel -- here we come.

He is not going to know what has hit him. I am ready to go get him as well.

Mamu is also ready -- got the new hearing aids today and they seem to be working well....