Thursday, February 7, 2008

My First Birthday

I decided to spend a lot of my day taking it easy- so I took some long naps (2.5 hours twice today)...could also be because I am still getting better, my antibiotics are helping.





















Here is me when mom and dad came to wake me up from my second nap and tell me it was time for cake!!



Here I am opening presents and talking with mamu, papa....then uncle ted and then abuela on the phone.

And then reading and playing in my room....





And now on to cake. I was hesitant at first, usually they are always taking things out of mouth, but they seemed ok with me eating this.
so I then decided to lick the plate








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Samuel. I love you. I wish I could have been there with you to celebrate. I love all your cake pictures. Three kids later and none of cousins were willing to give me such precious pictures as yours. I love the one where you are licking the plate. You are such a sweet guy. I hope we can see you soon.

Love,

Aunt Karen and the three cousins

Anonymous said...

Too cute! and I love the bookshelf on the wall in his room. yay, happy birthday!

GDS said...

Ha - licking the plate - that's pretty funny right there!

Happy birthday little dude!