Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Pictures More Pictures


Ok, I have received several emails requesting (demanding) more pictures. I didn't know so many people looked at the blog until I didn't post for a while.


There are many pictures I could share. But I will start with this one. Out of all the books for Samuel to choose, this is the one he was drawn to. Along with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, it's a favorite.

We also had some great photos taken for Christmas cards- but you will have to wait to see those in the mail. (and then I'll post more of them here). They were taken by a friend of a friend who is a "missionary photojournalist". She travels taking pictures of people and various ministries and organizations. She leaves this week for Africa. She takes photos to raise funds for her ministry. She doesn't have any set charges, but asks for a donation of any amount. We had lots of fun with her.

No comments: